Monday, October 27, 2008

PSU Defeats Ohio State (with Help from Colin and Gillian)

So, there was a BIG Penn State Football game on Saturday night... maybe you read about it. And though they were only about 26 hours old, Colin and Gillian wanted to do their part to cheer on the Lions. It was a good thing that they had their Penn State hats with them at the hospital so that they could show their Lion Pride.
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1090.JPG
Uncle David and (soon-to-be) Aunt Mercedes stopped by to meet their new niece and nephew (and as it turned out to admire their PSU apparel).
IMG_1088.JPG
Lastly, since people have mentioned that there are no shots of the new dad with any of his progeny, here's one from before the game:
IMG_1091.JPG

6 comments:

Ynn said...

That's a better picture of Colin in his hat than the one dad took. Everybody at school thought that it was so cute that the babies had their Penn State hats to cheer on the Lion. Also that's the only picture of D&M that anyone took, I think. Thanks for including it. Hope all is going well. Much love.

Amy said...

Hi Lea and Michael!! Congratulations!! Your little bundles of joy are adorable! It brings back wonderful (and sleepy) memories. I love the names! I'll be in touch!

love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Those babies are the cutest,little Penn State fans that I have ever seen!

The Edwards Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Edwards Clan said...

Lea and Michael,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm sorry but I've hardly been on the computer all weekend and just now realized what I missed by not checking my favorite blogs!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you both. I have tears in my eyes as I'm typing this. Your children are just beautiful, as are their names. And Lea, you look radiant as a mother. I hope all is going well. Mark will be very impressed with the PSU hats in the hospital. :o)
Much love to the Uhl family of four! ~Natalie


P.S. Sorry for the deleted comment above. I had a typo. :o)

Jessica said...

I need more baby pictures! I know you've got them Michael!