Sunday, October 12, 2008

Recent Pregnancy Pictures

Recent pictures of my enormous belly were requested by my Mom, so while we were in the park on Saturday taking pictures of David and Mercedes for their engagement, Michael took some of me. I usually do not enjoy getting my picture taken, and it goes double for when I am 9 months pregnant. I tried to be a good sport. Michael did a nice job though.
DSC_0075.NEF

My Dad and Grandparents Bish came for a little visit today and to deliver the my Grand-grandmother Smith's rocking chair that my Dad had just refinished. Here's some pictures of us on Sunday.

DSC_0089.NEF

DSC_0086.NEF

Yes, those are pajama pants I am wearing and yes, they are Michael's. My clothes do not fit me anymore, so about 80% of what I'm wearing is Michael's. Good thing he learned to share in kindergarten.

2 comments:

Ynn said...

Love the picture in the park. You look absolutely adorable. Then remember that I am the woman who taught childbirth classes for 16 years. I think all pregnant women are beautiful, but since this is already beautiful you carrying my grandchildren-it just can't get any better.

The Edwards Clan said...

Seeing these made me teary-eyed. I'm not even kidding. I'm such a sap! You look radiant, Lea. Continue to enjoy the miracle happening inside of you as much as possible. New miracles begin when the babies are born, of course, but there is definitely something wonderful about what's able to happen inside of the female body. You look magnificent -- guys' jammies and all!