Saturday, March 13, 2010

Birthday Party Time!

Last Sunday we traveled to Clarion for a very special occasion! It was Michael's Grandma's 89th Birthday Celebration!! Grandma Hannold is now living in an assisted living facility outside of Clarion, and Grammy Uhl was kind enough to plan a party to celebrate the momentous occasion. I will admit that Michael and I were a little leery of driving 2 hours in the morning, going out to lunch, going to a birthday party, and then driving 2 hours home all in one day, but C&G did very well. (Well, Colin suffered fits of violence on Monday from a total lack of nap on Sunday, but by Tuesday he was all good).

Michael didn't get too many pictures as he was baby wrangling most of the afternoon, but we did get some pictures with the Birthday Girl before we left.

(This was the only shot in which Colin didn't have a glassy "Boy, I need a nap" look on his face)
DSC_0028.NEF

Michael also got a lovely picture of Grammy, Outstanding Aunt Sharon, and Great-Grandma.
DSC_0035.NEF

I hear that Great Grandma really enjoyed her day, which makes it all worth it!

1 comment:

Ynn said...

Great-grandma really did enjoy the day. The pictures turned out well. I thinl I'll have the St, Patty's day pic of the two of them reading printed and take it to her along with the two taken at her party.
I'm posting from school-see if this works.