Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to Have Fun While Mama Makes Dinner

Every weekday I head to the kitchen around 5:00 to make dinner, and Michael doesn't get home until about 5:30. Usually Colin and Gillian are really good about entertaining themselves and letting me do what I need to do. Some days they stand at the gate and whine at me. Those are not the good days. This video IS from a good day. I heard giggles and couldn't resist peeking around the corner. You can see the fun they were having; and then see what that stinker Colin was up to.

Also, note the presence of Sprout on the TV and EVERY TOY WE OWN ON THE FLOOR. That's how I get dinner made most nights!


2 comments:

Ynn said...

I have wayched this so many times that I have lost count! They are so cute-Gillie running around with the block bag on her head makes both Grandpa and I laugh out loud. And Colin-talk about stubborn-take the block from his mouth and immediately-back it goes. He knows what he wants, too!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I am glad they were able to entertain themselves and let mommy do what she needed to!!