Monday, April 11, 2011

CHEESE!

DSC_0084.NEF
I haven't posted too much about Colin lately. He's doing quite well, if not being a little too impish. He's loving every chance we get to go outside and play. He's still loving his trucks and trains. And Max & Ruby, of course! He's been very interested in the birds that have moved into the neighborhood this spring, and likes to chase the robins when he can! In this picture he's wearing a new pair of PJs that make him look like a college kid! He likes them because they look like Daddy's pajamas! (Not the dinosaur part, the plaid pants part that aren't pictured!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I have to say that his smile in this picture makes him look like a handful! And also so grown up at the same time!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Look at that smile! Too cute! Great update...

Marie said...

I love that grin! What a cutie. I agree with Ashley -- that smile is very impish and makes me think "uh-oh! what is coming next?!"