Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Tired of Ballet

Last week one rainy afternoon we were just playing around at home. Gillian decided to do some ballet for me. She was pretty cute twirling all around, but as soon as I tried to get a video of her, she would yell at me and stop dancing. I finally ended up with this video. I think it's the perfect example of Gillian's current bossiness, goofiness, and blossoming language skills.

Just as I was turning off the video, she said, "There, that's perfect!"

And of course, Colin was busy with his trains.....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Gillian and Dylan have a lot in common! Dylan always tells me to stop singing and when he gets things just right he says, "there- that's perfect." Yes- the bossiness is something else these days!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

How cute, Lea! What a doll...who knows what she wants:). I love that Colin is just playing in the background...how fun...