Sunday, April 10, 2011

Piggy Jammies

Gillian is currently obsessed with these pajamas:
DSC_0078.NEF

She asks for them every night, and is a little sad when they aren't clean. When she sees me folding them post-washing, she gets so excited and immediately requests to wear them that night! We have tried to ask her WHY she likes them so much, but she can't quite express it. They are very soft and comfy and GraGra gave them to her, but I'm not quite sure exactly why they are the current favorite!

Correction! The piggy jammies in question were a gift from Uncle Willis and Leah! Ah ha! My apologies for my poor memory!

4 comments:

Mama said...

Ellie would love those jammies too. Something about pink pigs. She loves sleeping with pink pigs on her body - it's odd. Anyway, love the updates on the kids. They are so cute! BTW - how does the week of May 25 (around your birthday) look for you guys? We might be in Pittsburgh sometime around then, and would love to meet up. Let me know!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Sweet! And the jammies are pretty cute too! :-)

Marie said...

Um, because that's the CUTEST PINK PIGGIE EVER INVENTED EVER?! She's adorable. I think I would wear those jammies every night, too. :)

the edwards clan said...

Well, I LOVE the jammies, too! I was an avid pig collector as a young girl (and teenager). And, somehow Kimmy has turned into a pig-lover, too. So, she would think Gillian's jammies were super-cute too! (and so is the little girl wearing them!! They are BOTH so cute, Lea!!!)