Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Egg Hunt!

Last week at Miss Melanie School (our Mommy and We class) we had a little Easter party, complete with egg hunt. As usual, the kids were THRILLED to go to school, and the extra treats were just TOO MUCH FUN!

We had some fun play time, our usual circle time, and then we dot painted some bunnies. Next up, SNACK:
IMG_1183.JPG
(Note the poor neglected fruit snacks, he just didn't know what to do with them!)

I was trying to get a picture of Gillian's red juice mustache, but I think I missed it. They BOTH loved the red kool-aid.
IMG_1184.JPG

After some gym time, we came back to the room to HUNT EGGS! They were naturals, I tell you! So skilled!
IMG_1185.JPG
IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1189.JPG

Look! Treats!
IMG_1190.JPG

What a fun warm up for the holiday weekend!

There ARE other kids in our class, I promise. But, since I'm employed by the company that runs the program and some of our clients are in the class, I always feel a little uneasy taking (and most definitely publishing) pictures of our classmates!

No comments: