Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter, Part 1

I've been waiting for Daddy to post all the Easter pictures, but it may take a while, so I thought I put up a few while I waited.

We headed up north for Easter last weekend, into the cold, wet, and, yes, a few snowflakes. Lovely. We managed to have a ball of fun anyway!

Saturday morning we headed out GraGra's house and then on to Great-Grandma's for my family's Easter dinner. Of course, GraGra and Papa Greg got the kids some treats (it was a theme of the weekend).

Colin was SO ready.
DSC_0098.NEF

DSC_0104.NEF

Nothing more exciting than a Thomas book!
DSC_0107.NEF

Tangled! A new princess!
DSC_0111.NEF

Then we headed down to Great-Grandma's house. The kids had so much fun! They really had a good time playing with my cousin, Becky's, kiddos. It was so fun to see the four of them playing and running around my Grandma's house, like I did with my cousins when we were little! Michael tried to get pictures of the four of them, but they were moving so fast that they were all blurred!

As per tradition, we had an Egg Hunt at Grandma's house! G wasn't so thrilled to be waiting to start!
DSC_0124.NEF

And, we're OFF!
DSC_0127.NEF

Both kids hunted very skillfully! And Benjamin, who is 4-5 years older than the other three, was so patient and understanding and left all the "easy" eggs for the little kids. What a great kid!
DSC_0130.NEF

Of course, G was happy to have GraGra help out!
DSC_0132.NEF

More Easter to follow when I can nag Michael into posting more pictures!

No comments: